UEFA Champions League Home Page Ronaldinho Gaucho Home Page
Favorites Add to your favorites
Site Map Site Map
Subscribe Subscribe to Ronaldinho's Blog

June 28, 2006

Brazil want Ronaldinho to recover his level

Share |

The Brazilian team advanced easely to the quarter-final after beating Ghana by 3-0, and Ronaldo became the main atraction. But Ronaldinho started to be questionated. Even by coach Carlos Alberto Parreira, who admitted he is expecting more from the Barcelona's player.

In fact, Parreira expressed: "Ronaldinho, unlike the one of Barcelona, is only at a reasonable level. He must go up a step for the quarter-finals, the semis and, God willing, the final."

Brazil will battle France in Frankfurt, and this derby reminds us the final game in France 98.

As for Ronaldinho, he claims: "I believe at the right moment the goal is going to come. It will be great if it's saving itself for the final.

"I am really dedicated even though the goal everyone is expecting hasn't arrived. But I have confidence that when the squad needs it most, the goal will come.

"I know taht I have alternated between good moments and not so good moments so far. In the role I play, the really important thing is not to give the ball away. I am just trying to get myself near the area. The aim is to get further forward so I have the chance to dribble."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home