UEFA Champions League Home Page Ronaldinho Gaucho Home Page
Favorites Add to your favorites
Site Map Site Map
Subscribe Subscribe to Ronaldinho's Blog

January 07, 2009

Bojan never had a close connection with Ronaldinho

Share |


Spanish emergent talent Bojan Krkic apparently had little to do with Ronaldinho Gaucho when the brazilian was with Barcelona last season.

According to the media, the young striker explained: "When I first made the senior team, I was nervous being surrounded by so many great players.

"I have to say, though, that most of them helped me a lot. But I didn't have much of a connection with Ronaldinho. He had a difficult year last season."

The popular Bojan also says: "My most immediate goal is to learn every day, everything I can, with the stars I share the dressing room with."

It's seems obvious that the evironment for Ronaldinho in Barcelona was not the best, and the move to AC Milan was the best decision for everyone.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home