UEFA Champions League Home Page Ronaldinho Gaucho Home Page
Favorites Add to your favorites
Site Map Site Map
Subscribe Subscribe to Ronaldinho's Blog

March 30, 2009

Ronaldinho: I don't want to talk about my short term future at AC Milan

Share |

Ronaldinho Gaucho turned down a huge economic offer from Manchester City to go to AC Milan. And the popular Brazilian footballer started off well in the fashion capital, but his form has slowly deteriorated: at the time of writing, he has played for a full in minutes in ten of Milan’s 38 games, and hasn’t scored a goal since November.

According to a British publication, the Brazilian is unhappy and potentially looking for a summer move. They quote Ronaldinho: “This season was not a good one for me, but I am a professional and I want to contribute to AC Milan’s success. I do not wish to talk about my short term future now. But I want to talk with AC Milan officials at the end of the season and see what happens”.

His brother and agent Roberto de Assis also said that “A few clubs have contacted me, but everything is up to AC Milan”

People in Spain believe that a summer move to Eastlands is very likely, and we are inclined to agree: if the money is right, the Rossoneri will almost certainly let him go.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home